Frequently Asked Questions
What are the system requirements for Systimizer?
Systimizer requires following specs to set up on your PC;
- 128 MB of RAM
- 20 MB of free Hard Disk space for installation
- 300 MB of free Hard Disk space for defragmentation
- Intel Pentium Processor or equivalent
- Internet connection for updates
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(Anniversary Update), Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Are Systimizer updates free?
Yes, Systimizer users can get free updates.
Do I get free technical support?
Yes, users can get free technical support through this link.
How can I uninstall Systimizer?
In Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10:
- Go to Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- Select the Systimizer, and click Uninstall. Alternatively, right-click the program and select Uninstall.
In Windows XP:
- Go to Control Panel and then double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- In the Currently installed programs list, select Systimizer, and then click Remove.
Is it safe to order via your website?
We partner with 3rd-party payment gateway, MyCommerce.com to receive payments. They are a trusted payment processor. During the order process, your data is guarded with SSL encryption.
Is there any money back guarantee?
Yes we do provide 60 days no questions asked money back guarantee.
What happens if I lose my license code?